Life Insurance and Income Protection
Have you considered what will happen if you become disabled or die? How will your family pay the mortgage, the food bills, or rent?
There are many different products we can tailor to suit your specific needs which offer a wide range of cover. These can be arranged through our Life Insurance division, called Amplify Financial Planning. This products include
Pays a lump sum to your estate in the event of your death
Cover for if you become totally and permanently disabled
Cover in the event you suffer a listed trauma.
Income protection insurance:
Protects you against loss of income.
- Accidental death
- Total or partial permanent loss of limbs, sight or hearing
- A capital benefit for temporary or permanent incapacity to perform any occupation for at least one year
- A weekly benefit if the insured person is incapable of carrying out all or some of the usual duties of the insured person’s usual occupation.
- A weekly benefit for total incapacity to carry out duties of the insured person’s usual occupation for 7 days or more (depending on excess)
- A capital benefit if the insured person becomes totally and incurably blind or completely and permanently paralysed in any two limbs
Business expenses cover:
Cover for your business expenses if you are unable to work due to injury or illness.
Advice on investments, superannuation and retirement planning:
Our dedicated advisers can help you plan for your and your family's long-term financial future. We offer personally tailored strategies for you and our advisers will talk you through different options, such as investment opportunities, superannuation and retirement planning. Our planners are dedicated to helping you achieve your goals through sound financial advice.
Keyman & Partner Protection:
Keyman and Partner protection can be taken out to compensate your business in the event of an incapacitation or death of a member of of your business. This product can help you ensure the continuity of your business, as you will receive a fixed sum insured which will be pre-planned with your adviser and can allow you to make alternative arrangements, such as putting on a temporary staff member in the member's absence.
Get in touch
Geelong Insurance Brokers is part of Australasia’s largest general insurance broker network. Steadfast’s scale and market leading innovation mean we are in a stronger position to secure the best insurance solutions for you, at a competitive price.